Riviera Fitness/ Paramount acceptane
I was a member of LADIES RIVIERA FITNESS whose billing was done by PARAMOUNT ACCEPTANCE. RIVIERA failed to notify me that thier gym would be closing (I was later informed that they knew this before I joined) They lied and told all of thier members that they were moving to a new building, closed the gym and told us that our new building was not complete yet, billed us for 3 months while we waited on the new gym to open. Then we were informed (only if you called and asked) that we were sold to another gym a co-ed, no tanning available, 40 minute drive from my house gym. PARAMOUNT ACCEPTANCE will not let me out of my contract. I've been jumping through thier hoops for the last 3 months (including them giving me the wrong address to send a cancellation letter to, my letter was returned... this took 3 weeks and another billing cycle). The lady from the gym they sold us to said that several women have tried to get thier contracts cancelled, but that PARAMOUNT ACCEPTANCE has not let anyone cancel. Please be warned if you do business with either PARAMOUNT ACCEPTANCE or RIVIERA FITNESS, getting out of a contract (with legitamate reason) is next to impossible.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "An employee who works at the XSport Spa Patricia Delbosque, a self proclaimed friend of mine (2010, 2011), also cut my hair. We small talk about her troubles with the..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling..."
- "I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal...."